Topics Map > IT Services > Network Access and Security > Wireless > WSU Wireless
WiFi - WSU Wireless
An overview of how to connect to the WSU Wireless network available to all Students/Staff/Faculty on all campuses.
Windows 7 WSU Wireless Setup
- Click on the network connection icon in the system tray.
- Select WSU Wireless from the list of networks if available and click on Connect.
- Enter your WSU username and password and press OK (the same account you use for myWSU, Blackboard, etc).
- You will get a prompt to validate our server’s certificate. Clicking the details button should reveal that the certificate is for “radius.wsu.edu.”
- Click on Connect to allow the connection.