Topics Map > IT Services > Communication and Conferencing > Email
Topics Map > IT Services > Applications and Software > Office365 > Email at WSU
Email: How to Forward Office 365 Email to Another Account
1. Login to Office 365 at http://office365.wsu.edu.
How to forward email from an Office365 account to a different email address.
2. Authenticate with your Network ID and password.
3. Click the Mail tile.
4. Click Settings (gear icon in upper right-hand corner of your screen).
5. Under Your app settings, click Mail.
6. Click Accounts.
7. Click Forwarding.
8. Under the Forwarding heading, select Start Forwarding.
9. Enter the email address you want to forward your email to (note that you have the option to keep a copy of all forwarded message in your Office 365 account).
10. Click Save.