Topics Map > IT Services > Education and Instructional Technology > Online Learning
Blackboard: "Test Result" Settings Explained
When creating a test within Blackboard, there are several options concerning test results and how they are returned to students.
An explanation of the Test Results section within Test Options.
Test Result Area:
- "When" section:
- After Submission: The test results will be given back to the students after the submission of the test.
- One-Time View: The test results will be given out to students, but they will only be able to review the results once.
- On Specific Date: This releases the test after a specific date.
- After Due Date: The due date can be set early and has the added function of notifying you if a student handed in a test late.
- After Availability End Date: "Availability" refers to the icon students use to access a test. This connects test results to that date.
- After Attempts are Graded: Students will receive their test results only when all other tests have been graded.
- Score Per Question: This indicates whether or not students will see the score for each question.
- All Answers: Provides students with all of the test answers.
- Correct: Shows students only the questions answered correctly.
- Submitted: Shows students which questions were correct or incorrect based on those they submitted.
- Feedback: Allows instructor to supply a feedback message to students. This is not automatic, thus instructors need to write feedback for each student.
- Show Incorrect Questions: Displays which questions students answered incorrectly.