Topics Map > IT Services > Education and Instructional Technology > Online Learning
Blackboard: Attaching assignment feedback using a Word Document
A quick tutorial on how to provide to feedback to an assignment using a Word Document.
- Go to Grade Center.
- Click on Needs Grading.
- Click on the student's name.
- Click on the small arrow at the bottom of the Attempt box.
- Click on the paperclip icon to access your desktop.
- Click on Browse My Computer.
- Select the assignment and then click Open.
- Click Submit.
- Click Submit again to confirm.
- A link to the Word Document should now be inside the Feedback to Learner box.
- Click Submit to send feedback.
Repeat the steps above to continue sending assignment feedback to other students or click Exit when finished.