OneDrive: How to Install OneDrive on Windows
How to install OneDrive on Microsoft Windows.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/
select the download
- Select Run from the install prompt.
- You will be
asked to enter your WSU email
- Select the button for Work or School.
- Enter your WSU email address
to verify your affiliation with WSU.
- You should see the
familiar WSU Authentication page where you will
need to enter your NID and
- You will then be guided through the account set up.
- You have successfully set up your OneDrive account on your Windows machine