Skype for Business: How to Install on Android Devices
PDF on How to Install Skype for Business on Android Devices
Set up instructions for Skype for Business on an Android device.
Skype for Business can be found as a free application on the Google Play Store on your Android Device.
- During the installation you will need to give Skype access to the
things it requests, and agree to the usage policy.
- Once you agree to the usage policy, you will see the Skype for Business welcome screen and
you will be prompted to enter your WSU Email Address and password.
- You will need to trust the Security Certificate (be sure you check the “Always trust this Certificate” box).
- Next, it will ask you for your Cell Phone number, and
whether or not you want to Sync Your Contacts from Skype for Business with your
- Once you are signed in to Skype for Business, you will see your upcoming calendar items on the screen.
- To join a meeting that has already been scheduled, double-click on the meeting and the select Join Meeting link.