Blackboard: Creating a Total Column for Quizzes or Exams to Drop the Lowest Grades
How to create a total column for quizzes or exams to drop the lowest grades.
- Go to Full Grade Center.
- Click on the tab Create Calculated Column.
- Then click Total Column.
- Provide a name and add a description to your Total Column.
- Make sure that Selected Columns and Categories is selected in the Select Columns section.
- Move the categories that you want from Categories to the Selected Columns by selecting the item and using the arrows next to the box to bring the item over.
- In the Drop Grades area, enter the number of lowest (or highest) scores you want to drop.
- Click Submit.