Skype for Business: How to Join a Meeting
Instructions for joining a Skype for Business meeting.
- Attendees can join a meeting by clicking the Join Skype Meeting link in the Outlook
- If you have a meeting where a majority of attendees are
calling in on the phone, at least one attendee must join by clicking the “Join
Skype Meeting” link.
- If an attendee does not have Skype for Business installed on
their computer or they do not have a Skype for Business account, the computer
will join the meeting using the Skype for Business Web App (assuming there is
internet access). Once the attendee clicks on the link, they will need to follow
the instructions in the browser window to join.
- If attendees are joining by phone, the phone bridge number
for Pullman is included in the meeting invite along with the conference ID.
Attendees can click on “Find a local number” for the other phone bridge numbers.
- Attendees will need to press # after entering the ID.
The other phone
- 509-335-2277 (Pullman) English (United States)
- 425-405-1577 (Everett) English (United States)
- 509-368-6868 (Spokane) English (United States)
- 509-372-7677 (Tri-Cities) English (United States)