Email: How to Open a Shared Mailbox in OWA for Office365
Instructions on how to open a shared mailbox in Office365 using OWA (Outlook Web Access).
- Go to
office365.wsu.edu and sign in with your Network ID and password.
- You may need to click on the Mail tile on the landing page of Office 365.
- Once you are in your email Inbox, look for your name (lastname, firstname) under your list of folders on the left side of the screen.
- Right click on your name and select Add Shared Folder.
- In the prompt that opens, type the full name of the mailbox you would like to add. If the name does not auto-fill, type it in and select Search contacts and directory to find the mailbox.
- Once you have selected the correct mailbox, click Add to add the shared mailbox to your folder menu.