Office365: Installing Office365 A La Carte Services
Here are instructions for installing the A La Carte products offered through Office365
- Go to office365.wsu.edu and sign in with your Network ID and
- In the upper right hand corner click Other Installs.
- You should see the list of A La Carte products on the left
hand side of the screen. You will only see products that you are licensed for. If you don't see a product that you think you should have, please contact the Crimson Service Desk.
- Select which product you want to install and click Install.
- The setup file should save to your Downloads folder. Once it is ready to install, click Setup at the bottom of the screen.
- Be sure to click Yes or Run to start the install. Please note that you need to remain online throughout the install.
- Once the software is installed, you will get a confirmation message. Click Close and you can start using your software.
You may get an error message if you have not chosen the
correct version (32-bit vs 64-bit)
or if you already have a different version of Office installed