OneDrive: How to View Office365 Groups in OneDrive
If you are unable to see Office365 Groups in your OneDrive, you can manually set them to be visible.
- Log in to your Office365 account.
- Go to the group's page you'd like to have appear in OneDrive.
- Click Files at the top of the group.
- At the far right of the page, click Browse Library.
- In the page that opens, there's a star in the top right of the page that will likely say Not Following; click it to follow the group.
It should now appear on OneDrive. The same steps can be taken to remove groups that are appearing in OneDrive that you do not want to see; instead of clicking Not Following you will click Follow (to unfollow the group). This does not remove you from the group, it just removes the group from your sidebar in OneDrive.