Topics Map > IT Services > Communication and Conferencing > Videoconferencing
25Live: Submit a Videoconference Meeting Request Using 25Live
An article describing how to Submit a Videoconference Meeting Request Using 25Live
There’s a new process for submitting videoconference meeting
Beginning in March you should submit videoconference meeting requests using 25Live:
A detailed guide with screenshots is available below.
1. To begin, go to the 25 Live page for your campus:
- WSU Pullman (and other learning center sites) https://25live.collegenet.com/wsu/
- WSU Spokane https://25live.collegenet.com/wsuspokane/ (WSU login required before accessing)
- WSU Tri-Cities https://25live.collegenet.com/wsutricities/
- WSU Vancouver https://25live.collegenet.com/wsuvancouver/
2. For all sites (except Spokane) click the sign-in
button in the upper right.
You’ll be directed to WSU’s single sign on page.
Log in with your WSU Username and Password.
3.Then click the Event Wizard tab to begin entering your videoconference request.
There are helper windows that will appear on the right when you click on each field in the Event Wizard.
Look for the areas that start with “For videoconference requests...” for specific instructions on using the Event Wizard for videoconference meeting requests, as they are slightly different than regular onsite event requests using 25Live.
Click here for Videoconference Meeting Request Detailed Instructions with Screenshots (PDF)